Here is a sampling of Nancy’s broad and deep portfolio, with a few favorites in each project category. Nancy selected these pieces just as much for the story behind them (such as why she got hired, how she does what she does, and what kind of results the project achieved), as for the writing itself.
Nancy hopes you enjoy these selections and that you find a sample that matches your project needs. If not, give Nancy a call at 978-499-9535 or email her today and she’ll find one that does!
These are one of Nancy’s favorite types of project, because she loves to interview people and tell their story. Case studies are particularly useful in shortening sales cycles and knocking out the competition, because they are peer-to-peer communications that are believable and generate trust.
- Endeca / Kiddicare Endeca Technology Increases Conversions and Revenue Across Channels
- RedDot (Open Text) / Delaware North Companies Delaware North Plans for a 35-Site Revamp with RedDot CMS
- The Bridge Group / Eloqua Growing Pains in Sales and Marketing
This marketing tool presents companies with an opportunity to showcase their industry expertise and thought leadership. White papers can also help weed out the competition, as they allow companies to set the selling agenda and raise the bar in sales engagements.
- Endeca Enriching Business Decisions: Combining Search & Text Analytics
- IESC The Four “Must Haves”
- Configuresoft PCI DSS Best Practices – Simple Strategies for Achieving Compliance
Nancy authors, ghost writes, and edits articles for online and print industry publications, blogs, and newsletters that help build brand awareness and exhibit industry leadership.
- Endeca Faceted Search: The Secret Weapon in Your SEO Arsenal (Electronic Retailer Magazine, p. 30)
- RSA The Power of Three: When Cisco, EMC and RSA Join Together, It’s a Win-Win-Win for Customers (Vantage, p.6)
- EMC The Big Switch: A New IT on the Horizon? (ON, p.38)
For websites, annual reports, and research publications, Nancy produces short profiles of individuals and groups that discuss their work, philanthropic efforts, or other human interest endeavors.
- CSAIL at MIT Building an Integrated Virtual Information Environment
- Manhattanville College Alumni Profiles (pp. 14, 16, 19, 28, 31, 32)
- WPI Research Profiles - Helping Diabetics Keep Their Sight
Nancy has helped small- to medium-sized companies develop SEO-rich content for their websites. These sites help put their companies on the map and assist them grow substantially.
- Cebula Design Interior Design Services
- Jackie Woodside Certified Professional Coach and Transformational Seminar Leader
- Pacific Northwest Building Inspections Commercial and Residential Building Inspections
Nancy has written, edited, and published entire electronic newsletters, from soup to nuts, and watched them exceed industry standards for open rates.
- Jackie Woodside Bringing Passion, Possibility, and Purpose to Life
- PTC Motion-Picture Camera Design Gets A Pro/ENGINEER Makeover
Public relations, direct mail, webinars, teleseminars…you name it, Nancy has done it! Call 978-499-9535 to discuss your project needs.